The hottest news from Showtown!
Branson, Missouri news you
can use! All the latest Branson news about shows, celebrity news, show biz
buzz, and breaking news on Branson attractions, Branson lodgings, and those
special news events to circle on the Branson calendar!
Branson News Headlines:
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE QUARTERLY E-MAGAZINE! (Sign up button on the left sidebar)
Hot Winter Fun - Mar Branson's answer to winter blues! Check out the list of exciting events, shows and attractions during this fun season in the Ozarks! Hot Winter Fun 2010
Ozark Mountain Spring Branson - March-April-May the Ozarks flourish with vibrant colors and sounds. While dogwoods, redbuds and wildflowers bloom, Branson’s world-famous shows, family attractions and unique theme parks introduce new acts, features and exhibits. For a spring break, families take advantage of Branson's multi-generational appeal while enjoying the shows, museums, lakes and family attractions. A wide variety of special events and festivals enhances your springtime visit. From national sporting events such as the NAIA College basketball championship and FLW Bass Tournament to the international folk music and cuisines of World-Fest at Silver Dollar City, a springtime visit to Branson offers much to discover. Click Here for an Ozark Mountain Spring 2010 Calendar of Events
See the World in Branson! - New Spring Event for 2010! April 3, 2010 - May 2 2010 See The World In Branson will be an annual Springtime event highlighting the vast amount of Internationally inspired entertainment, attractions, and cuisine available to visitors in the Branson area. See The World In Branson will allow visitors the opportunity to enjoy multiple cultural and International experiences in entertainment and tradition without actually having to travel abroad! It will be possible to experience most every continent and catch a glimpse of many various cultures within a single visit to Branson! Local theaters, hotels, restaurants, and retail venues will be representing countries from all around the world during this month long International festival. "We wanted to make this a fun event and allow everyone's creativity to shine," says one of the event organizers. Whether you choose to visit Mexico, Israel, Greece or Scotland, we have venues that will be decorated accordingly, and highlighting the culture of that particular country. An area-wide International Festival is a perfect fit to for Branson. Already, entertainment such as the Acrobats of China, Twelve Irish Tenors, Shoji Tabuchi, the Liverpool Legends, Yakov Smirnoff and others bring the presence of internationally-acclaimed entertainment to the area. With this festival, many other area venues will be allowed the opportunity to highlight the origin of their own culture or a culture that they find interesting. Many exciting events are planned for the festival, which coincides with Silver Dollar City Theme Park's Annual World Fest. For more information go to www.SeeTheWorldinBranson.com
If you were married or born in 1960 you will get into Branson's world-class 1880's theme park FREE throughout 2010 as Silver Dollar City Celebrates 50 Years with a New Ride and a Year Long Party! As part of the festivities:
· New $7 Million ride Tom &, Huck's River Blast (see description below)
· May 1st weekend - Birthday Celebration filled with birthday party fun, including a park-wide celebration, with special concerts with the Ozark Mountain Daredeveils, fireworks in Echo Hollow and ending with a Sunday evening Night of Praise!
· Birthday elements throughout the season. New shows and meet-and-greets with kid favorites like SpongeBob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, The Flintstones and more, plus Country Nights Show at Echo Hollow.
· Craft in America Exhibit for National Harvest Festival, created exclusively by the creators of the highly-awarded PBS documentary series.
· The search for the Birthday Cake - a nationwide search sponsored by Taste of Home Magazine. Entries at www.tasteofhome.com!
New Ride at Silver
Dollar City for 2010 Opening
Spring 2010, Tom & Huck's RiverBlast, a super-soaking water raft ride
themed around the adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn. Raft riders, armed
with water soakers, will battle raft-to-raft and raft-to-shore, while dodging
streams from shore shooters too! With hundreds of water features, this will be America's
biggest water battle!
Returning in 2010: Cathy Rigby is Peter Pan! Olympic star Cathy Rigby performs her legendary Tony-nominated role in the Broadway smash hit Peter Pan. This Broadway production is lavish and magical, earning the highest critical praise throughout its long run on Broadway thru 2005. The ever-popular tale continues to hold a special fascination for children of all ages. It offers a swashbuckling adventure combined with some of man's most secret desires—to fly and explore another world somewhere beyond the stars, and to never grow old! Peter Pan, starring Cathy Rigby opens at Branson's Mansion Theatre in May of '09 and runs thru December. For tickets call 1-866-707-4100.
“Come Fly with Us” Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours Bring out your
inner Peter Pan or Superman fantasies as you soar through the trees in Branson's most exciting
Eco-Adventure. Experience the splendor and beauty of the Ozark Mountains in a
truly unique and exciting way. Friendly, certified guides, a one of a kind gift
shop, an enchanting forest, and over one mile of zip lines and canopy walkways
await your arrival. Visitors experience the Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour®, a two
and a half hour, interactive tour which features a variety of zip lines,
walkways and platforms; and the Blue Streak Fast Line®, a thrilling one-stop
ride from the top of the property to the base. Tours begin May 1, 2010, on this
course designed to be a low impact activity that is appropriate for all ages. With
limited capacity, we urge you to make early reservations. Tour times are
booking up quickly. http://www.bransonzipline.com/
New Branson Airport! You are now able to jet right into Branson direct from your favorite hub! The New Branson Airport is spectacular! The views of the beautiful Ozarks that you'll see on your way into town from the airport will be worth the trip! Several cities are now offering low cost direct flights to Branson! The new 55,000 square foot terminal and welcome center is gorgeous! The airport offers car rentals, eateries, a gift shop, and all the other amenities you would expect in a "real deal" airport! Officials predict over a million passengers will arrive the first year, with over 450,000 arriving on direct flights! The airport is the first privately financed and operated commercial service airport in the US. Bon Voyage, Happy Landings, and "Y'all come!" New direct flights from Chicago/Rockford, Shreveport, Dallas/Fort Worth, Orlando Minneapolis/St. Paul! Keep up with all the latest news at www.flyBranson.com
Branson Airport Plans Charter Service to most of US. The Branson Airport (BKG1) is offering tour groups chartered jet service for the 2010 season. Non-stop service will be available from throughout the US. Competitive pricing will allow tour groups to bring Branson closer to home at an affordable price. For more info: 1-888-FLY-BKG1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to New Branson Airport: From Highway 65 North, turn right/east approximately 4 miles north of the Highway 86 intersection into the Communities at Branson Creek and follow Branson Creek Boulevard about 2.5 miles until it turns into Branson Airport Boulevard. Drive another 2 miles to the Branson Airport and follow signs to parking. From Highway 65 South, turn left/east approximately 1 mile south of the Hollister exchange into the Communities at Branson Creek and follow Branson Creek Boulevard about 2.5 miles until it turns into Branson Airport Boulevard. Drive another 2 miles to the Branson Airport and follow "Media" signs to designated parking.
FREE Indoor/Outdoor Water Park The new Splash-A-Torium is now open at the Welk Resort Branson. The indoor/outdoor pool covers a 4,500 square foot surface area complete with 100-foot indoor water slide, kids’ water play area and Jacuzzi. This innovative water/recreation area compliments the beautiful Welk Hotel. Here's the best part—the water park is FREE to all guests staying at The Welk Resort! The Welk Resort offers Free Coupons on this website!
Veterans Observances and
Events: No place
celebrates veterans like Branson! Veterans’ events are celebrated throughout
the year, culminating with the week-long Veterans Homecoming in November—the largest
Veterans Day Event in the country. The events are too many to list here. For a
complete schedule, go to this link: Branson Veterans
Events coordinated by the Branson
Veterans Task Force.
Upgrade of Springfield/Branson Regional Airport in Springfield, Missouri. The airport has completed its ten-year $117 million project, adding a new 275,000 square foot terminal with 60 expandable gates and 1,826 parking spaces. Several other new additions and upgrades are in the works as well.
Precious Moments Chapel and Visitor Center is still open! Although the Fountain of Angels closed a few years back, the popular attraction near the Carthage exit of I-44 is now open for free tours. Celebrating 20 years, the attraction updated the surrounding landscaping with beautiful new gardens to adorn the chapel pathway. Also included in the beautiful scene are several statues, fountains, and park benches to sit and reflect while serenaded by inspirational music. In the Visitor Center there is an atrium with animated figurines and a stream that flows through a castle moat. Visitors can relax and watch a video on how a Precious Moments figurine is created. Also, there is the largest Precious Moments Gift shop and a year ’round Christmas shop with several different brands to choose from. There is also the Royal Delights snack shop with sandwiches, hot dogs, soups and other goodies. Box lunches can be prepared in advance for large groups. The Samuel J. Butcher museum has several collections of Mr. Butcher's world famous original art, plus a history of his life and stories of his family in friends. Back of the Chapel, visitors can view Grandpa's Island, an island with a castle created specifically for Mr. Butcher's grandchildren to play in. Around the corner is Resurrection Cave. All attractions are free. For reservations call 417-359-2983 or email email@example.com Precious Moments Chapel & Visitors Center offers Free Coupons on this website!
New Shows & Visiting Stars: Announcements are coming hot and heavy so check back here for the latest!
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE QUARTERLY E-MAGAZINE! (Sign up button on the left sidebar.)
Cathy Rigby is Peter Pan! Olympic star Cathy Rigby performs her legendary Tony-nominated role in the Broadway smash hit Peter Pan This Broadway production is lavish and magical, earning the highest critical praise throughout its long run on Broadway thru 2005. The ever-popular tale continues to hold a special fascination for children of all ages. It offers a swashbuckling adventure combined with some of man's most secret desires-to fly and explore another world somewhere beyond the stars-and to never grow old! Peter Pan, starring Cathy Rigby opens at Branson's Mansion Theatre in May of '09 and runs thru December. For tickets call 1-866-707-4100.
Andy Williams Welcomes Music Legends in 2010 Starting in 2010 Andy Williams' Moon River Theater will be the home venue for an all-star lineup of rock n' roll legends. First there's the incomparable Andy Williams himself, the legendary TV and recording star whose influence transcends generations of fans. Joining Andy this year: Rock n' Roll founding fathers kick it off as members of Bill Haley's Original Comets reprise their rock classics such as Rock Around the Clock and Shake, Rattle & Roll! (Note: nearly 3 dozen groups tour the world as "The Comets" but these are the original members of that Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame band!) Then there's the wildest, craziest and downright funniest rock n' roll band of all time, Paul Revere and The Raiders! Paul and his high-kickin' Raiders kicked out some of the most respected hits of the rock era, from the anti-drug Kicks, to Just Like Me, Indian Reservation, Hungry (for the Good Times Baby), and (I'm Not Your) Steppin’ Stone, among others of their 23 consecutive hits.
Kirby VanBurch's Magical New Show! Last fall the famed Branson magician premiered his all new show, now in his 18th year in Branson! Billed as "More magic, more comedy, more variety!" The new show is more than just a magic show—it is a full-scale production with dancers, comedy, extraordinary exotic animals (which can also be seen in Kirby's backstage tour) and Kirby's amazing fast and furious illusions. For info: www.kirbyvanburch.com , Coupons for The Kirby VanBurch Show are offered on this website!
Ray Stevens enters the celebrity line-up for this season at The Welk Theatre. Sept. 15-Oct. 23, Stevens celebrates 50 years in music entertainment with a return to Branson. With over 14 million singles, the multi-platinum artist known for such Grammy Award-winning favorites as “Everything is Beautiful” Top-40 hit "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" and new hit “We the People,” Stevens’ appeal crosses all generations! Put this show on your “must-see” list.
Ray Price - May 22 Tri-Lakes Center schedules Country Music Hall of Famer, Ray Price, American country and western and pop singer, songwriter and guitarist, to perform May 22. Popular for “Release Me,” “City Lights” and perennial favorite “Danny Boy,” Price was awarded a Grammy in 2008 for Best Country Collaboration with vocals for the song “Lost Highway” featuring Willie Nelson. More recent recordings also include such Gospel favorites as “Amazing Grace,” “What a Friend We Have in Jesus,” “Farther Along” and “Rock of Ages.”
Gene Watson (with 20 top-ten hits) and “Little” Jimmy Dickens - May 2 (Country Music Hall of Fame member and oldest living member of the Grand Ole Opry) join the schedule at the Tri-Lakes Center Theatre for a spectacular event with “Two Country Legends—A Lifetime of Memories” May 2. In September 2007 Watson released "In A Perfect World" to great critical acclaim. Received by the country music industry as being one of the best recordings of the year, Watson is considered one of country's all-time great balladeers. In 2009, Watson released “A Taste of the Truth” featuring Alison Krauss, Trace Adkins and Bluegrass queen, Rhonda Vincent. Dickens, recently has appeared in a number of music videos and been featured on several of Paisley's albums in bonus comedy tracks along with other Opry mainstays, collectively referred to as the Kung-Pao Buckaroos.
New Shows to note:
g Righteous Brothers' Bill Medley with daughter McKenna Medley star this year at the Starlite Theatre. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and Grammy Award winner Righteous Brothers’ Bill Medley and his daughter McKenna Medley delight audiences with hit songs including “Soul Inspiration,” “I’ve Had the Time of My Life,” “Unchained Melody,” “Lovin’ Feeling” and more. McKenna Medley, 2007 Female Vocalist of the Year, dazzles in a number of duets as well as several songs on her own.
g Country Sunshine A variety classic country show staring Lallie Bridges as Patsy, Loretta, Tammy and more in her downtown Branson debut at the Hot Hits Theatre.
g Crossties A Bluegrass extravaganza at the Imax Little Opry Theater.
g Eras of the King stars America’s Got Talent TV star and Vegas entertainer Joseph Hall, Branson’s youngest Elvis’ tribute to the King, at the newly-restored Owens Theatre, downtown—the first theater built in Branson!
g Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love a new dinner show at the American Songbook Theater. Three talented young performers bring us the songs of Elvis, with interesting arrangements and treatments in lieu of impersonations. Critics call the cast has been called one of the best in Branson.
g Neal McCoy "No Doubt About It" the one-of-a-kind country star's 11 albums, over 25 charted singles and his ocean of fans stretching from Texas to the bases of our troops in Iraq remains the "go- to", ticket for every country music fan! See McCoy this year at the new Clay Cooper Theatre.
g The Osmond’s Jay, Jimmy and Wayne return to Branson as America's singing legends celebrate their 50th year!
g Our Sinatra If you like the music of Frank Sinatra, this show is a must. This dinner show is now at the American Songbook Dinner Theatre.
g Cathy Rigby is Peter Pan! From Broadway to Branson, the Olympic champion stars in her Tony-Award winning role at The Mansion Theatre!
g Smoke on the Mountain The hit musical comedy about a 1930's Baptist preacher where YOU become part of the congregation! Now in it's 11th season in Branson. 2009: at the IMAX theater. Offering Coupons on this website!
g Strait Country and Patsy Cline Tribute George Strait, Patsy Cline and more—all at the Imax Little Opry Theatre.
g Take it To the Limit Eagles Tribute Recreating the "laid back" California sound that showed us how to "Take it Easy!"
g Top 10 Rock 'n' Roll Revue starring slick-haired sax bopper "Marvelous" Marvin Short and his all-star cast.
g Walker Family Magic Show: Up Close & Personal!
g Warnock Family Show Returns to Branson (selected dates, Sept- Dec).
g Yakov's Moscow Circus From Russia, see some of the greatest acts to ever appear on earth in an unforgettable love story beloved by fans aged 2 to 92 from Moscow to Branson! Offering Coupons on this website!
SIGN UP FOR
OUR FREE QUARTERLY E-MAGAZINE! (Sign up button on the left sidebar)
Hollywood Wax Museum Adds 2 Attractions: Castle of Chaos and Hannah's Maze of Mirrors Billed as the world's first 5D fright ride and laser battle, the Castle of Chaos is one of the newest attractions on the Branson strip. Next door is Hannah's Maze of Mirrors, a modern fairy-tale themed reflective challenge. The Castle of Chaos boasts bats, insects, zombies, 3-dimensional images, special effects, motion based seats, and not a few surprises. Says developers, "It is the highest definition 3D possible." The Maze of Mirrors challenges guests of all ages to find their way through hundreds of mirrored walls and archways as they are thrown into the story of a princess who was locked in this mirror maze by an evil witch.
Titanic Launches Free Family-Themed Special Events for 2010 Titanic's star attractions for 2010 will be a royal pair of adorable King Charles Spaniels—Titanic's new mascots Molly and Carter. "The 2010 calendar will feature the crowd pleasers from past seasons, plus new interactive-experience attractions that will keep visitors coming back for more," says Titanic owner John Joslyn.
2010 Events: Here's the look-see for the year ahead!
· March 1-31 — Titanic Irish Celebration Music, song and stories honor the memory of the Irish men and women who built and sailed the great ship!
· Mar 6-Apr 17 — Ducks N’ Bugs Ride The Ducks Offers 6 New Themed Adventures in 2010 www.ridetheducks.com
· Mar 10 — Heart for Haiti Concert The World Famous Platters, The Hughes Brothers and SIX join with Convoy of Hope at the Hughes Brothers Theatre 3 p.m. Hughes Brothers Theater, 3425 W. Hwy 76 Admission: Cash or check donation to Convoy of Hope.
· Mar 10-16 — NAIA Division II Men's Basketball Tournament at Branson's College of the Ozarks. www.cofo.edu 417-334-6411
· Mar 12-14 Branson Irish Fest Celebrate St. Patrick's Day ahead of time with Celtic Rock, Irish Step-Dancing, Beer & Wine Tasting and more. Shuttle service will be provided www.visitmoevents.com/
· Mar 12-14 Branson’s Best Boat & Recreation Show Branson Convention Center, Admission Free.
· Mar 18-21, 25-26, 28 — Family Spring Break Days at Silver Dollar City Theme Park. The rides are all open and the entertainment is geared for all members of the family! 800-475-9370.
· Premiering March 19 — World's 1st Tribute to Dogs onboard Titanic! Be prepared to go overboard when the ship's lovable new mascots Molly and Carter make their grand debut!
· Mar 22 — JEERK opens at the Hughes Brothers Theatre. Popular Swedish Rhythm Artists bring their unique stage show to the Branson Strip. www.jeerk.com
· Mar 24-Apr 20 — IMAX Film Festival Variety and cutting-edge technology await as you follow mountain climbers, explore America's frontier or settle into a NASCAR driver's seat--there's a perfect film for every imaginative mind www.bransonimax.com
· Mar 26 — Clay Cooper opens the doors on his new theatre. www.claycoopertheatre.com
· Mar 26-28 — Young Christians Weekend at Silver Dollar City Theme Park. Thousands of youth gather at the Midwest's Premier Christian Youth Event! 800-475-9370. www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com
· Apr 2-3 — Easter Celebration at Silver Dollar City Theme Park 800-475-9370. www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com
· Apr 3-May 2 — See the World in Branson! An annual springtime event highlighting the vast array of internationally inspired entertainment, attractions, and cuisine available to visitors in the Branson area. See The World In Branson! allows visitors the opportunity to enjoy multiple cultural and international experiences in entertainment and tradition without actually having to travel abroad. It’s possible to experience a half-dozen continents, Pacific Islands, native cultures and catch a glimpse of various traditions within a single visit to Branson. Local theaters, hotels, restaurants, and retail venues will represent countries from ’round the world during this month-long international festival. Whether you choose to visit Mexico, Israel, Greece or Scotland, we have venues that will be decorated accordingly, and highlighting the culture of that particular country. For info: www.SeeTheWorldInBranson.com
· Apr 4 — Easter Champaign Sunday Brunch Chateau on the Lake Resort www.chateauonthelake.com
· Apr 8-May 9 — WorldFest at Silver Dollar City Theme Park. America's largest international festival features performers, music, dance, native costumes and pageantry from around the world, plus Tastes of the World!
· Apr 10-11 British Motoring Club's Classic Car Show See rare classic Jaguars, MGAs, MGBs, Austin Healeys and more, and look for the 1912 Renault like we saw in the movie Titanic!
· Apr 12-18 — 3rd Annual Springtastic Show Spree It's the week for show lovers from across America to converge on the “live music show capital of the world.”
· Apr 16 — Tony Rocker & The Comeback Special – Live in Concert Branson Landing Concert Series www.bransonlanding.com
· Apr 16-18 — Branson Elvis Festival at Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater.
· Apr 16-17 — Branson Collector Car Auction at the Branson Convention Center. See a collection of cars not seen at other auctions including antiques and classics. www.BransonAuction.com
· Apr 21-25 — Kewpiesta The grand gathering of collectors of Rose O'Neill's famous 1900 era character the "Kewpie Doll." At O'Neill's Ozarks hideaway "Bonniebrook," in Branson. www.IROCF.org
· Apr 21-25 — Spring Classic Mustang Rally Live entertainment, BBQ, thousands of dollars in prizes, a 50/50 pot drawing, and the winner of the poker run. 800-334-6991 firstname.lastname@example.org
· Apr 22-24 — Hand-in-Hand Branson Honors Purple Heart Recipients 417-334-2360
· Apr 23-24 — Missouri Food & Wine Festival at Chateau on the Lake Resort www.MOWineFest.com
· Apr 24 — Kenny G at The Mansion Theatre Tickets 417-239-1333
· Apr 24 — Tea with the Kewpies at Bonniebrook with live entertainment and delicious light refreshments, tours of the museum and home. 417-561-1509 Admission Free www.RoseONeill.org
· Apr 24-25 — Titanic Princess Tea Party Part 1 Titanic's #1 mother-daughter event! Young ladies are introduced to the time-honored rituals of gracious living—from mini-manners and etiquette lessons to proper table settings, serving skills and polite conversation! www.titanicbranson.com
· Apr 24-May 31 — Giddy Up Duck Ride the Ducks offers a new themed adventure. www.ridetheducks.com
· Apr 26-Jun 5 — Osmonds return to Branson back from their sell-out world tour, now at the Music City Centre Theatre! www.osmondtheatre.com
· Apr 28 — Keatings open their new show at the Hamner Barber Theatre. www.hamnerbarber.com
· Apr 29-May 1 — Wing the Ozarks Annual Missouri GWRRA District Rally (world's largest single-marquee social organization for owners and riders of Honda Gold Wing motorcycles) www.mogwrra.org
· Apr 30-May 2 — Silver Dollar City's 50th Birthday Celebration If you were married or born in 1960 you will get into Branson's world class 1880's theme park FREE throughout 2010 as Silver Dollar City Celebrates 50 Years with a New Ride and a Year Long Party! As part of the festivities:
o New 7 Million ride Tom &, Huck's River Blast (see description below)
o May 1st weekend – Birthday Celebration filled with birthday party fun, including a park-wide celebration, with special concerts with the Ozark Mountain Daredeveils, fireworks in Echo Hollow and ending with a Sunday evening Night of Praise!
o Birthday elements throughout the season. New shows and meet-and-greets with kid favorites like SpongeBob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer, The Flintstones and more, plus Country Nights Show at Echo Hollow.
o Craft in America Exhibit for National Harvest festival, created exclusively by the creators of the highly-awarded PBS documentary series.
o The search for the Birthday Cake – a nationwide search sponsored by Taste of Home Magazine. Enteries at www.taseofhome.com!
· May 1 — Cinco de Mayo at Outback www.OutbackBranson.com 417-34-7003 The Outback is offering coupons on this website!
· May 7-8 — MOPARS in May: Drag Racing & Drive-Ins! www.moparsinmay.com
· May 10-Jan 2011 — Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour® and the Blue Streak Fast Line® open at Wolfe Creek Preserve. Strap in for action as you soar above the ground via a series of ziplines, bridges and platforms. www.BransonZipline.com
· May 13-16 — Compton Ridge Fiddler's Convention 800-233-8648
· May 13-31 Bluegrass & BBQ at Silver Dollar City Theme Park. See electrifying performances by some of the very best names in Bluegrass music today, from award-winning favorites to red-hot rising stars! Try the nation's most popular flavors at The House of BBQ. Come hungry and sink your teeth into this smokin' all-American pastime. www.SilverDollarCity.com
· May 14-15 — A Day for Shay & Pals annual benefit for children with Autism.
· May 15 — Armed Forces Day www.BransonVeterans.com
· May 20-23 — 9th Annual Branson Motorcycle Rally Dick Clark's Area 57 800-342-6230
· May 21-23 — Plumb Nellie Days Celebrating the craft heritage of the Ozarks. Crafters, entertainment and events. In Historic downtown Branson. 888-322-2786
· May 28 — 65 South–Live in Concert
· May 29-31 — Vigilante ZipRider® opens at Shepherd of the Hills Inspiration Tower Memorial Day Weekend. Celebrating 50 years will have a whole new meaning as you fly from the 230 foot "Inspiration Tower" and soar over the historic homestead on this exciting adventure.
· May 30 — John Michael Montgomery and Lee Greenwood Memorial Day Weekend’s Sunday and fireworks too! At the newly renovated and re-opened Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater. www.blkoakamp.com
· June 4-6 — Branson Z Fest Cruise the Rock, Peel the Ferry and more. www.bransonzfest.com
· June 5-Aug 8 — Kid Fest at Silver Dollar City Theme Park From the excitement of your first coaster ride to the delight of new shows and your favorite adventures your imagination will be sparked at this be a kid, or be a kid again celebration! www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com
· June 7-12 — Winged Warriors National Meet 2010
· June 10-30 — Stage One National Dance Finals www.stageonedance.com
· June 11 — Travis Tritt and Tanya Tucker The Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater w
· June 11 — Colgate Country Showdown with KHOZ 102.9 Branson Landing.
· June 11 — EXILE–Live in Concert Branson Landing
· June 12-Sep 6 — Splash’s Family Luau Ride the Ducks Offers New Themed Adventures.
· June 19-20 — Father's Day Bass Pro Boat Show See a flotilla of some of the hottest boats out there right on Titanic's parking lot! www.titanicbranson.com
· June 19 — Dr John, Marcia Ball with special guest Leon Russell live at The Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· June 19 — All Day 3rd Annual Downtown Clown A’Round Branson Landing
· June 25 — The Nashvegas All-Stars–Live in Concert! Branson Landing
· June 26 — 11th Annual Route 66 MOPAR Car Club rally at Area ’57. www.area57events.com
· June 27 — Creedence Clearwater Revisited with Lukas Nelson (son of the legendary Willie Nelson) at the newly renovated Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· June 27 — David Letterman’s Stupid Human & Pet Trick Auditions Branson Landing
· June 28-Jul 2 — 2nd Annual Branson Gospel Music Convention www.bransongmc.com
· July 3 — Foreigner, Styx and Kansas at the newly renovated and re-opened Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· July 3 — Liberty Light Up Concert & Fireworks Starring Chain Reaction – A Tribute to Journey & Fireworks Show Display. Branson Landing.
· July 8 — REO Speedwagon with Pat Benatar at the newly renovated Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· Jul 9-11 — 23rd Annual Ozarks Run: F100 Truck Show www.showmef100.bravepages.com
· Jul 10 — Jake Simpson & The 4 Jax–Live in Concert at Branson Landing.
· Aug 6 — The Mark Chapman Band–Live in Concert at Branson Landing.
· Aug 8 — Cowtown Ballroom Revival featuring Brewer & Shipley, POCO, Foghat, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at the newly renovated and re-opened Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· Aug 12-14 — Shepherd Super Summer Cruise 2010 with over 500 cars and trucks on display. www.supersummercruise.com
· Aug 19-21 — Trike Riders International “Spirit of Three” Rally www.trikes.org
· Aug 20 — Big Smith–Live in Concert. Branson Landing.
· Aug 26-Sep 6 — Southern Gospel Picnic at Silver Dollar City. Echo Hollow Amphitheatre will be filled with music from the famed Southern Gospel Nights concert series each evening while your family enjoys favorite Southern-style meals and BBQ. www.bransonsilverdollarcity.com
· Aug 28 — BB King and Buddy Guy — at the newly renovated Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· Aug 28-29 — 22nd Annual Downtown Branson Fiddle Festival Branson Landing
· Sep 2-4 — Orphans Car Show 2010
· Sep 4 — George Jones with Jason Boland at the newly renovated Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater
· Sep 5 — Greater Ozarks Pontiac Club Regional Car Show Dick Clark Theatre www.gopoci.org/
· Sep 16-19 — Sleds in September – A Custom Car & Rod Event Cruise into Branson for good eats, the Dam Cruise, Shopping, a flame-throwin’ contest and more. www.sledsinseptember.com
· Sep 18-Oct 31 — Salute to Veterans Ride the Ducks new themed adventures.
· Sep 19 — Ironman 70.3 Branson one of 34 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Foster Grant Ironman World Championship 70.3. Chateau on the Lake.
· Oct 1-31 — Ducks Go Boo Ride the Ducks new themed adventures.
· Oct 3-10 — St. Bernard Club: Saints Rock In Branson! The 2010 SBCA National Specialty Show will be held in one of the entertainment capitals of America www.2010sbcanational.com
· Oct 8-10 — Annual Woodcarving Event to Honor Titanic's German Passengers &, Crew (in association with LogHoggers Chainsaw Sculpting) Professional wood carvers from across the nation will send chips flying and spirits soaring when they return to compete in this year's 3 day event. www.titanicbranson.com
· Oct 15 — Masquerade Dinner Party and Ghostly Delights Myth and mystery, a progressive dinner party. Dinner guests are encouraged to arrive in masks. Spooky stories, including the story of the Egyptian mummy on board that brought a curse to the ship! Oooooooh! www.titanicbranson.com
· Oct 16-17 — Titanic Princess Tea Party Part 2 Titanic's #1 mother-daughter event! Young ladies are introduced to the time-honored rituals of gracious living-from mini-manners and etiquette lessons to proper table settings, serving skills and polite conversation! www.titanicbranson.com
· Nov 5-11 — Veterans Homecoming Week (all over Branson!)
· Nov 5-12 — Lost Heroes Art Quilt on display at the Welk Resort www.welkresortbranson.com
· Nov 5-15 — Traveling Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall at the Welk Resort www.welkresortbranson.com
· Nov 5-Dec 12 — Holiday Lights Duck Style Ride the Ducks new themed adventures.
Dec 3, 4, 10, 11 — Santa & His Reindeer Back by popular demand,
Father Christmas and his regal reindeer will come prancin' back to greet the
The World’s Largest TITANIC Museum Attraction is the #1 year-round family attraction in Branson, Missouri. In operation for more than three years, it has welcomed aboard more than 1,600,000 guests. The 17,000 square-foot ship-shaped structure—built half-scale to the original Titanic—towers more than 100 feet above its anchored position on Highway 76. A 90-minute self-guided or optional audio tour covers 20 galleries on two decks displaying more than 400 priceless artifacts that once belonged to Titanic passengers or crew.
’S Cool Daddyo! ’s gonna be a whole lotta shakin’ goin’ on at the Branson Variety Theater in ’10. A new show there promises to be a hand-jivin’, wailin’, 50’s Rock ’n’ Roll dance party! Shake, Rattle, Roll – Best Hits of the 50’s comes with a big cast of cool cats, hip chicks, and a rockin’ live band. Solid, baby, solid!
Congratulations!! Dave Hamner and Jim Barber of Branson’s own Hamner Barber Variety Show are being recognized by the 31st Annual Telly Awards and the Silver Telly Council with a “2010 Telly Award for video excellence in a music concert” for their multimedia performance tribute to veterans entitled “Thank You’s Not Enough.” www.hamnerbarber.com/ Hamner Barber Theatre is offering coupons on this website!
Kenny G Returns to Branson in 2010 Saturday April 24th, the world’s most renowned saxophonist Kenny G will perform at the Mansion Theater. A phenomenally successful instrumentalist whose recordings make the pop charts, Kenny G has been a staple on adult contemporary and smooth jazz radio stations since the mid-’80s. For more information visit www.themansiontheatre.com The Mansion Theatre is offering coupons on this website!
Ironman 70.3 Branson will be the latest addition to the Ironman 70.3 Event Series. On Sept. 19, 2010, the inaugural race will take place in the Ozark Mountain vacation destination of Branson, Missouri. Ironman 70.3 Branson will serve as one of 34 worldwide qualifying events for the 2010 Foster Grant Ironman World Championship 70.3 in Clearwater, Fla. Professional athletes will be competing for a $25,000 prize purse. This triathlon will attract world class athletes. The web site is www.IronmanBranson.com.
Neal McCoy plans 2010 Return After a successful 2009 season in Branson, country star Neal McCoy has booked over 50 dates in Showtown for 2010. McCoy will be appearing at the new Clay Cooper Theater (formerly the Osmonds Theatre).
New Hiking/Biking Trail A new 10-mile hiking and biking trail is under construction at Table Rock State Park. Known as the White River Valley Trail, it will have multiple loops, trail heads and beautiful views with the main trail head located across from the park's office on Hwy 165.
New Water Park Complete In a project that lasted over four years, Castle Rock Resort and Waterpark on Green Mountain Drive this year completed its grand indoor and outdoor waterpark project. The waterpark is free to lodging guests.
New Nightclub opens in Branson Tabu Nightclub and Triple Play Sports Bar is a restaurant/club, full sports bar and the largest night club in the area. The club features a dance floor, 2 full-service bars and live entertainment. It is located at 248 & Hwy 65 (location of the old Guitars & Cadillacs and Planet Branson.
New Traffic Signs Ever have trouble trying to read a Branson map while driving the curvy up & down roads? Well, new signs all over town are there to help. Finding your way around town in 2010 should be a breeze.
New comedy Club in Town Edgy comedy has arrived in Branson at the White River Comedy Club at Branson Landing. Stand-up comics fresh off the late night TV circuit will now offer their laughs geared toward adults down by the Branson riverside attraction.
New home for the Osmonds Starting in April, the incomparable Osmonds take the stage at the newly-remodeled Music City Center Theatre in an expanded show schedule that includes shows from April to June, as well as the fall and holiday season.
New Ride: Vigilante Extreme ZipRider scheduled to open at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead, Memorial Day weekend. More than a zipline, this thrilling seated ride allows guests to “zip” down from the Inspiration Tower at speeds up to 50 mph across the 160 acre park to a landing a ½ mile away.
More Black Bears in the
Ozarks Black bears
once ranged through these Ozarks in great numbers, but by 1900 had been hunted
to near extinction. But sightings have been growing steadily in recent years,
which is to say that it least in some measure—they're b-a-a-ck!
High Definition TV Station for Branson Visitors This Spring was the launch of Branson Visitor Information Television in high definition TV. Branson Visitor TV features entertaining and informative segments highlighting Branson area shows, attractions, restaurants, retail shops, lake and outdoor activities and points of interest to the Branson area visitor.
Race Track in Branson? Developers are in the long process of building a race track and attraction in an area North of Branson on Hwy 65 known as Emory Creek Ranch. The project includes a 7,500-seat arena, where there are plans to hold not only car races but rodeos and concerts. This site will also include a waterpark, condo, cabins and retail shops. The developers have met with some opposition from local residents. Stay tuned to this website for updates!
Jim Stafford on Billboard's Hot 100! Comedy star Jim Stafford joins the ranks of Elvis, Shania Twain, Glen Campbell, Faith Hill, Marty Robbins, Lonestar, John Denver and others whose chart topping billboard songs have also been Hot 100 Country Songs. With Spiders & Snakes sitting in the top 50, Jim’s 1974 hit was fun for both pop/rock-n-roll fans and for country fans! Note: The Jim Stafford Show is offering free coupons on this website!
And The Oscar Goes To...Branson's Myer Family, whose family-owned lodgings are earning awards Hollywood style! The Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce named Comfort Inn & Suites the 2008 Small Business of the Year. Best Western Music Capital Inn received the Best Western Chairman's Award, the hotel chain's highest honor for outstanding quality standards. The Chairman's Award recognizes Best Western International hotels with a cleanliness and maintenance inspection score of over 950 points out of a possible 1,000. Hotels must also meet Best Western's requirements for design and high customer service scores to qualify for the award. Branson's Comfort Inn & Suites was recently recognized as one of three finalists for Choice Hotels International 2008 Comfort Inn of the Year for the Comfort Inn brand. These finalists represent the "best of the best" among over 1,360 Comfort Inn's worldwide due to their outstanding guest satisfaction and consistent brand performance. Branson's Comfort Inn & Suites has been also been awarded Choice Hotels Platinum Award for exemplifying exceptional service, facilities and hospitality. Only five percent of properties in the Choice Hotels system reach this standard. Myer Hotels is offering Free Coupons for these lodgings on this website!
We're History! The Downtown Branson Main Street
Association History Museum is located at 119 W. Pacific St. Enjoy learning
about the history of the area free of charge 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at no charge.
Branson Family Fun Factory is a youth and family-oriented business new to Branson near the Welk Resort. Glow-in-the-dark miniature golf featuring an enchanted forest, volcano room, treasure room, dragon nursery and undersea adventure, laser tag and a game room are all housed indoors.
Spring brought a bustle of ribbon cuttings: the new Mount Pleasant Winery on Green Mountain Dr. and Lindwedel Wine Garden, located west on Hwy. 376, where the Lindwedel family features wines produced in the state of Missouri.
Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater on track to re-open Memorial Day and ticket sales begin March 15th. Excitement mounts in anticipation of announcement of this season’s line-up. With plans for over 14 big-name concert events, including John Michael Montgomery and Lee Greenwood, and car shows, arts & craft fairs and other events, the extensively renovated venue plans to reclaim its place on the Branson area map.
The New Clay Cooper Theatre (formerly the Osmond Theatre) is scheduled for its grand opening Mar. 27 after a weather-related delay.
The Gimps return to Club 57 to regale you with their rockabilly/surf favorites. Area musicians rock a full house with hot tunes from bygone eras.
Frontier Airlines adds service to the new Branson Airport beginning April 2010 with non-stop flights to/from Denver to Branson four days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday).
More airport news: Five new non-stop destinations (Austin and Houston, Texas; Des Moines, Iowa; Shreveport, La. and Terre Haute, Ind.) are coming to the Branson Airport through a new service called Branson AirExpress, operated by ExpressJet Airlines. The new service begins May 17.
“Little Boys & Little Toys” penned by Gospel singer Lynda Lynn and performed by Branson favorite, Barbara Fairchild, has been nominated for a Diamond Award, for “Song of the Year.” Fairchild will perform the tune to honor veterans during the Veteran’s Homecoming Celebration in November.
All new at the Hughes Brothers Theatre this year, Swedish rhythm artists, Jeerk, debut their all-new phenomenal, cutting-edge stage show that transforms “anything” into a musical instrument. Seen last season at Silver Dollar City’s Kid Fest, the group enjoys a huge international following.
Tim Hadler returns to the IMAX Little Opry
Theatre stage in “Hank
for a limited engagement. Not an imitation, Hadler celebrates the life and
person of Hank Williams in this unique show. He feels “the need to give the
people the Hank they know, but leave them with the Hank that they didn’t know.”
Branson Buzz: A look
back at Highlights of 2009
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE QUARTERLY E-MAGAZINE! (Sign up button on the left sidebar)
Shortcut routes: Branson will soon have 450 more
signs added to its 15-year-old colored route system. The red route is along Highway 248
and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. The blue route is along Roark Valley Road
and Gretna. The yellow route goes along Fall Creek Road, Wildwood Drive and
Green Mountain Drive.
Traffic Alert: One of Branson's busiest intersections has been reconstructed and reopened and ready for you to cruise merrily along with no more ugly waiting at Hwy 76 & Fall Creek Rd, part of a project which will eventually connect Fall Creek to Roark Valley Rd. Hope you enjoy our $1.2 million investment in your improved driving pleasure! Also, 450 new color-coded signs have been put up to help folks follow the colored time-saver routes. If you want to know all the short cuts and goat trails the locals use to dodge the traffic and get anyplace they want to go, just print off the map on our website and look at the colored time-saver routes.
Branson Auto Museum growing attraction Located at the former Engler Block, the Branson Auto Museum features more than 100 cars inside and 20 outside. The eclectic collection comes from all over and includes such interesting items as a 1925 Chevrolet, Evel Kinevel's Cadillac pickup, and a ’41 Chevy truck once owned by actor Steve McQueen. The car museum rotates its vehicles and is described as changing everyday.
Payne Stewart Golf Course Earns Top Ranking! Golf Week Magazine recently announced that Branson's Payne Stewart Golf Club has been ranked as one of the TOP NEW COURSES in 2009!
Branson Home to the world's only Segway Track What is a Segway? You know, one of those 2-wheel personal transport vehicles popularized in the comedy Paul Blart: Mall Cop. The world's only Segway track is right here in Branson, so here's your chance to jump aboard and cruise on a hi-tech joy ride!
Branson Landing Wins Awards Branson's multi-million dollar lakeside shopping attraction was named the winner of a design award during the International Council of Shopping Centers’ annual International Design and Development Awards competition. "We wanted to design and develop a world-class project" said Rick Huffman, CEO of the attraction's development company. Mission obviously accomplished! The award ceremony took place recently in Phoenix, Arizona. The Landing received another award in September, this time the 2009 Director's Redevelopment Award presented during the Missouri Governor's Conference on Economic Development in St. Louis.
Golfer Heaven: Amidst golf villas and luxury home sites, Branson Creek features the Tom Fazio-designed Branson Creek Golf Course, ranked the number one public course in Missouri and 60th in the nation by Golf Digest. Branson Creek also hosts a second 18-hole championship course, John Daly's Murder Rock Golf and Country Club, which opened last year. A third course is also planned.
Branson & Silver
Dollar City are
both Top 10 picks in the nation for tour and travel, according to a recent survey conducted
by the National Motorcoach Network. Branson even outranked such hot destinations as Nashville,
Chicago and New York. Branson was also ranked top motorcoach destination of
the decade in 2000.
Silver Dollar City ranking in the top six of man-made attractions, the 1880's themed park even beat
out such attractions as Universal Studios!
Preview of Coming Attractions More sidewalks are planned along the Branson strip, extending the existing walkways all up and down 76 Country Boulevard. So along with the cowboy boots, be sure in the near future to pack a pair of some good ol’ foot-lovin’ walkin’ shoes!
Billion Dollar Baby It's in the works: a $1.5 billion development extending from Branson West to Indian Point. Included: an eight-story hotel, 18-hole golf course, waterpark, human history museum and retail space. The five-year project began last fall.
Fan Favorite: Branson has been named "Favorite Place to Take Visitors" in a Favorite of the Four States Survey conducted by the Joplin Globe. The survey was sent to 36,000 subscribers in four states: Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Kansas, and placed on the newspaper's website for voting.
Myer Hotels acquires sixth Branson area hotel with the addition of the 120-unit Holiday Inn Express on Green Mountain Drive in Thousand Hills. Planned upgrades include enclosing the pool, adding a new hot tub, game room and exercise room as well as giving design a contemporary luxury ambiance. Since 1988, family-owned Myer Hotels has won 88 national awards.
Missouri Sports Hall of Fame inducts Peter Herschend, co-founder and co-owner of Herschend Family Entertainment (Silver Dollar City and Showboat Branson Belle). Recognized as the nation’s highest cumulative fundraiser for the MS 150 Bike Tour, amateur-cyclist Herschend has generated $1,264,680 for multiple sclerosis since 1990.
Dino’s 24 Karrot Cake Café in downtown Branson celebrates its 1st anniversary to great acclaim. An outgrowth of the musician’s second love—cooking—the café is an extension of the vaunted 24 Karrot Cake Company the Kartsonakis’ opened in Hollister a few years ago that supplies locals’ sweets cravings, and ships cakes to 48 states.
Check back here often for the latest updates!
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE QUARTERLY E-MAGAZINE! (Sign up button on the left sidebar)
g At the Andy Williams Moon River Theatre: 800-666-6094 http://www.andywilliams.com/ Paul Revere & The Raiders and Bill Hailey's Original Comets (May 27-Aug 7, Sept 2-Oct 23, Nov 1-Dec 11-NEW: Christmas Show), The Andy Williams All-Star Variety Show starring Andy and his special guest stars (Sep 2-Oct 23), The Andy Williams Christmas Show (Nov 1-Dec 11) Offering FREE Coupons on this website
g At the newly renovated Black Oak Mountain Amphitheater: (417) 559-1453 http://www.blkoakamp.com/ John Michael Montgomery and Lee Greenwood (May 30 Memorial Day Weekend’s Sunday –fireworks too!), Travis Tritt and Tanya Tucker (June 11), Dr. John, Marcia Ball with special guest Leon Russell (June 19), Creedence Clearwater Revisited with Lukas Nelson (June 27), Foreigner, Styx, and Kansas (July 3), REO Speedwagon with Pat Benatar (July 8), Cowtown Ballroom Revival featuring Brewer & Shipley, POCO, Foghat, and the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (August 8), BB King and Buddy Guy (August 28th) and George Jones with Jason Boland (September 4) and keep checking back for updates and new artists come on board.
g At The Branson Variety Theater: 888-462-7267 http://www.bransonvarietytheatre.com/
NEW for 2010: Shake, Rattle &, Roll (Mar 21-Dec 11), Broadway! A Star
Spangled Celebration! (Mar 31-Oct 24), Spirit of the Dance (Mar 4-Oct 22), The Twelve
Irish Tenors (Apr 7-Dec 18), Broadway's Spirit of Christmas (Oct 31-Dec 10).
g At The Circle B Theater: 800-678-6179 http://www.circlebchuckwagon.com/ All Season: Circle B Cowboy & Supper Show (Feb 6-Dec 31), features the Horn family of South Dakota’s Circle B Ranch and the Riders of the Circle B. This award-winning show includes a Old Western movie pre-show with fresh hot popcorn and the best cowboy grub you’ve ever eaten. The venue also hosts Chuckwagons of the West Jamboree (Oct 23-27), and check for special holiday shows with special guests.
g At The Mansion Theatre 417-239-1333 www.TheMansionTheatre.com Cathy Rigby is Peter Pan (Jul 6-Aug 15), and Tom Mullica's Red Skelton
(Mar 16-Aug 14, Sep 7-Dec 11, Free continental Breakfast included), Guest
Lawrence and Mama (May
708, Oct 8-9), Kenny G (Apr 24),
Penny Gilley with
impressionist Jeff Brandt (Apr 13-Oct 30), Larry Gatlin & The Gatlin Brothers (May 11-12, 19-23, Sep 3-5) and The
Gatlin Brothers and Debby Boone Christmas Show (Nov 2-Dec 4), Johnny Mathis (Nov 12-13), Liverpool Legends (Mar 13-Oct 23).
g At The Oak Ridge Boys Theatre Mansion Theatre 866-707-4100 www.TheOakRidgeBoysTheatre.com Consult theater or website for complete schedule: The Oak Ridge Boys (select dates throughout the season), All New Country Tonite with visiting stars Restless Heart (Mar 16-28), Marty Haggard, A Tribute to Merle Haggard (Apr 13-Jul 4, Aug 17-Dec 12), and top-10 finalists from NBC's America's Got Talent: 3 Redneck Tenors (Jul 6-Aug 15).
g At The
Sight & Sound Theatre 800-377-1277 http://www.sight-sound.com/
Noah: The Musical (Mar 26-Oct 16) and Miracle of Christmas (Oct 30-Dec 31).
g At the Welk Resort Theatre 800-808-9355 http://www.welkresortbranson.com/ Ray Stevens (Sep 15-Oct 23), Christmas with Tony Orlando & The Lennon Sisters (Nov 1-Dec 11). Offering FREE Coupons on this website
g At the Yakov Theatre 877-449-2568 http://www.yakov.com/ Comedian Yakov Smirnoff (select dates Apr-Oct), Yakov's Moscow Circus (Mar 4-Dec 31), Yakov's Christmas Show (Nov 3-Dec 11). Offering FREE Coupons on this website
g At The God & Country Theatre: Wade Benson Landry (Apr 1-Dec 10), Eagles Tribute (Apr 1-Dec 10), The Warnocks (May 3-Jun 30, Sep 1-Dec 9), Mike Walker & Friends (Apr 1-Dec 11), Cowboy Church (Sundays).
g At The Starlite Theatre: 417-337-9333 http://www.starlitetheatre.com/ Righteous Brothers’ Bill Medley, appearing with daughter McKenna Medley (May-Aug and Sept-Dec), the Platters (May-Aug, Sept-Dec), America’s Got Talent Finalists, the Texas Tenors (May 9-12, Sept 28-Oct 23), Barbara Fairchild (Sundays, admission free) and Cirque Imagination Montage (May-Aug, Sep, Nov-Dec selected dates).
g At The Tri-Lakes Center: Mary Duff (Mar 30-Apr 8), His Life – the Musical (Mar 30-Apr 8), The Dalena Ditto Show (Select dates Apr-Dec), Roy Clark Shows (Select dates May-Jun, Sep-Oct), Gene Watson with special guest Little Jimmy Dickens (May 2), Ray Price (May 22), Daniel O’Donnell (Nov 1-20), Down From His Glory (Oct 12-15), Mel Tillis/Pam Tillis & Family (Nov 2-Dec 4), Mark Lowry (TBD).
g Silver Dollar City Theme Park: Family Spring Break Days, All-NEW RiverBlast–America's Biggest Water Battle! Special Entertainment includes: Pure Heart, Phil Arnold as Doc Gizmo (one science class you won't want to miss!), Sons of Silver Dollar City–Homestead Pickers (Mar 18-21, 25-26 &, 28), Young Christians’ Day (Special Teen Event, Mar 27), Easter Celebration (Apr 2 &, 3), Silver Dollar City's 50th Birthday Celebration (Apr 30 &, May 1), World Fest (Apr 8-May 9), Bluegrass & BBQ Festival (May 13-31), National Kids Fest (Jun 5-Aug 8), Moonlight Madness (Jul 24-Aug 8), Southern Gospel Picnic (Aug 26-Sep 6), National Harvest Festival (Sep 11-Oct 30) and Cajun Connection, Choctaw Charlie’s Frontier Follies, GAC Nights in Echo Hollow and Horsecreek Band (throughout the year), An Old Time Christmas® (Nov 6-Dec 30) featuring A Dickens' Christmas Carol and The Living Nativity, the 5-story Special effects Christmas tree, Holiday Light Parade and millions of lights!
g Christmas Shows: Most Branson theaters have lavish Christmas productions from Oct. 31 to mid-Dec. A few are listed among the seasonal shows below.
g Andy Williams Christmas The Holiday classic live on stage.
g Broadway's Spirit of Christmas Elaborate song and dance revues of the great Holiday classics at The Branson Variety Theater! Offering Coupons on this website
g Dino's Christmas Spectacular Starring the award-winning gospel legend Dino Kartsonakis in his lavish Christmas classic that has been a main attraction of Ozark Mountain Christmas!
g The Gatlin Brothers and Debby Boone Together at Christmas!
g Hughes Brothers Christmas Branson's most-loved Christmas show featuring one of the largest casts in town, most of whom are family. This award-winning family shares the true meaning of Christmas. At the Hughes Brothers Theatre. Offering Coupons on this website
g Miracle of Christmas soaring scenery, fantastic vocals and the amazing story of the events surrounding the first Christmas, at the Sight &, Sound Theatre
g Tony Orlando and the Lennon Sisters Christmas (Nov-Dec) The seventies hit-maker teams up with the TV legends from the famed Lawrence Welk Show! Offering Coupons on this website
g Sanders Family Christmas Celebrate a memorable holidays at the Little Opry Theatre at the Branson IMAX. Offering Coupons on this website
g Silver Dollar City Theme Park - Seasonal shows throughout the year.
Come back often for Branson's latest news and events!
SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE QUARTERLY E-MAGAZINE! (Sign up button on the left sidebar)